7th CFO Innovation Indonesia Forum
Dear Conference Participants,
Join the Conversations! Follow Us on LinkedIn
“Indonesia has set aside 10 trillion rupiah as a buffer for fiscal risks in 2020, a 43% increase from the year before, due to global economic uncertainty” – Reuters, September 2019
The Indonesian Parliament recently passed the government's 2020 budget of 2,528.8 trillion rupiah with a fiscal deficit 1.8% of GDP, which was designed to anticipate a global recession.
The outlook echoes the World Bank’s "Global Economic Risks and Implications for Indonesia" study that projected the Indonesia’s GDP growth to fall from 5.2% in 2018 to 4.6% in 2022, driven by lower productivity, dampened workforce growth and weaker global commodity prices.
With downside risks increasing, this is the time for the CFOs to fortify their enterprises’ financial credibility by ensuring a strong balance sheet, well-positioned to weather turbulences and ride through unpredictable economic scenarios.
Join the discussion at the 7th CFO Innovation Indonesia Forum, where top-tier finance industry stakeholders in the region convene and share best practices and strategies on:
• Developing contingency plans and strategic agility to mitigate the impact of a severe downturn
• Adopting dynamic FP & A to optimize capital expenditures, working capital, and cash flows
• Capitalizing on M & A and Indonesia's strong digital economy to create new growth opportunities
• Re-evaluating and updating your portfolio, GRC, and tax risk strategies
• Taking a counter cyclical approach to R & D expenditures, tech investment, process streamlining, and recruitment to win in the next upswing
Who will attend?
CFOs, MDs, VPs, Directors, GMs, and Senior Managers, involved in:
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP & A)
- Investment / Portfolio Management
- Auditing & Internal Control
- Tax Governance
- Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- Statutory & Regulatory Reporting
- Fiscal Policy Planning
- Financial Technology Solutions
- Strategic Planning & Forecasting
- Costing & Budgeting
- Treasury Operations
- Project Financing
- Merger & Acquisition (M&A)