7th CFO Innovation Indonesia Forum has been forced to cancel the 2020 event due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This was originally scheduled to run during 10 December, 2020 at the Grand Hyatt in Jakarta, Indonesia.
7th CFO INNOVATION INDONESIA FORUM 2020
Building Resilience through Cost Optimization and Re-evaluating the Strategies
TBA | Jakarta, Indonesia
“We have seen the impact on the economy as it is hit very hard. We still hope for the best, for the economy to recover.”
-Sri Mulyani Indrawati, Finance Minister, Indonesia
About the Event
It is expected that Indonesia’s budget deficit to increase up to 6.27% of gross domestic product in 2020.
The budget shortfall is also expected to peak 1,028.5 trillion rupiah ($69.3 billion) as the government sets aside a total of 641.7 trillion rupiah for its virus response package.
As for the detailed planning and the economic stimulus packages, Indonesia would reopen the economy in stages not allowing the deeper impact on hastily opened industries.
While revising 2020’s GDP forecast to 2.3%, from 5.3% previously, a contraction is not entirely impossible as there are significant capital outflows.
But a $10 billion assistance package for state-owned companies in various forms including subsidy payments, working capital and state capital is expected to trickle down to both backward and forward supply chain segments of the industry, propping up stakeholder’s confidence.
Join the discussion at the 7th CFO Innovation Indonesia Forum, where top-tier finance industry stakeholders convene and share best practices and strategies on:
- Developing contingency plans and strategic agility to mitigate the impact of a severe downturn
- Adopting dynamic FP & A to optimize capital expenditures, working capital and cashflows
- Capitalizing on M & A and Indonesia’s strong digital economy to create new growth opportunities
- Re-evaluating and updating your portfolio, GRC and tax risk strategies
- Taking a countercyclical approach to R & D expenditures, tech investment, processes streamlining and recruitment to win in the next upswing
Who Should Attend?
CFOs, MDs, VPs, Directors, GMs, and Senior Managers, involved in:
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP & A)
- Strategic Planning & Forecasting
- Costing & Budgeting
- Treasury Operations
- Project Financing
- Merger & Acquisition (M&A)
- Investment / Portfolio Management
- Auditing & Internal Control
- Tax Governance
- Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- Statutory & Regulatory Reporting
- Fiscal Policy Planning
- Financial Technology Solutions