About the Event
It’s been two years since Covid first emerged and many enterprises are anticipating a more prominent economic recovery heading into 2023.
Indonesian industry leaders have set their sights on achieving a sustainable future with all sectors are encouraged to integrate ESG frameworks into their governance, business strategy, operations and risk management. CFOs now need to rapidly access their risk management models and adopt agility as they navigate through a turbulent economy.
During today’s economic outlook and complex path to the business recovery, there are some challenges:
- How to stay technologically agile?
- Which collaborative tools will provide cost efficiency and improve resilience?
- What strategies will enable CFOs to win the “war for talent”?
- How should finance leaders lead ESG adoption to drive business growth?
Questex’s CFO Innovation Forum Indonesia will provide you with exclusive insights on the value-driven digital transformation strategies to accelerate future-ready digital finance teams while staying competitive within the next few years.
Who Should Attend?
CFOs, MDs, VPs, Directors, GMs, and Senior Managers, involved in:
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP & A)
- Strategic Planning & Forecasting
- Costing & Budgeting
- Treasury Operations
- Project Financing
- Merger & Acquisition (M&A)
- Investment / Portfolio Management
- Auditing & Internal Control
- Tax Governance
- Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- Statutory & Regulatory Reporting
- Fiscal Policy Planning
- Financial Technology Solutions